Tuesday 31 March 2009

You can still check us out for a free 7 day trial - GDI

Hello, my name is Paula and I am an affiliate with Global Domains International. If I can assist you in any way, let me know.

Here is how you get paid with GDI. You get paid $1 every month for everyone you refer in. On top of that, you get paid $1 for the people they refer in. This goes down 5 levels! You also get bonuses for every 5 people you refer into GDI within a week. So if you refer 5 people in a week, you get $100. If you refer in 10 people, you get $200 for that week. This is an amazing opportunity. You get the best web hosting company, and on the side they pay you just for referring people in. .

I would be your personal sponsor if you join, and help you along the way. Most other sponsors don't help their downline, but that is why they don't make any money. I will also give you tips and tricks to getting traffic from You Tube and yahoo or other free sites.

So are you interested in starting your own website, or are you wanting to make extra cash each month? With GDI it is totally possible.

http://www.freedom.ws/paulalee

Paula Okeefe

813 997 9299

No comments:

Post a Comment