Sunday 15 March 2009

An Important Message About Abundance Nji... Sunday, March 15, 2009 8:57 AM

Hi Nji,

Lets talk about some things shall we?

Now before I go into today's very important topic I want to
be very clear about who I am speaking to here. I want to
remove all the people from this email list who don't want to
be here.

If you don't know me very well yet my name is Jonathan Budd
and I am a Network Marketer as well as a teacher.

I teach people what I know has worked to change my life, my
mind, my heart, and my prosperity.

If you aren't interested in network marketing then this probably
is not the list for you.

If you aren't interested in growing as a person and developing
yourself into someone who attracts wealth into your life...
then this list isn't for you.

If you are closed off to new ideas and not very serious about
running your own business (life), then you might not benefit
from the information I share.

If you do feel you will benefit from the words I share with
you from my heart and my honest perspective about what works
in this industry...then here is what you can expect by staying
on this newsletter.

1. Me being very honest, often times even if it is controversial.

2. Me potentially challenging you to look deeper into yourself.

3. Me recommending products and services which I believe to
be very beneficial to all the people INTERESTED in what we
talk about.

4. Me sharing information with you about how to market your
business as well as new and innovative marketing strategies.

Now I'm going to be even more clear here. This list is a free
list. Almost all of you have not had to purchase anything
to be on this list.

Meanwhile, I have paying customers who truly understand the
value of what I teach...so obviously I'm not going to share
with you a lot of what I share with them. It would be wrong
of me to do so, and quite frankly, the information I have is
very valuable and worth being paid for.

So if you really want to get the full extent of what I know,
which has resulted in my business growing into 4 different
countries and 10 U.S states in less then 6 months...purchase
The Online M.L.M Mastermind Course. With that course
you will get access to my weekly "The-Growth-Factor" newsletter
the rest of my paying customers get.

Ok, I feel better now. I had to get all that off my chest
and let you know where I stand, and what you should expect from me.

Now is the time to remove yourself from this list if you
don't want anything I have to offer. The unsubscribe link
is at the bottom of the email.

For the rest of all you beautiful people...let's talk about ABUNDANCE!

Abundance is a way of life. Abundance is a frame of mind.
Abundance is a feeling deep inside you. I know deep down
that the abundance mentality is why my business is growing
the way it is right now. Let me explain.

Before I ever made any money in network marketing I always
"believed" I could do it, and would do it. I always believed
that abundance was already within my grasp.

It was because I believed this that I pushed forward and never
quit even while I was facing massive obstacles. Think about
this for a moment...

If you truly believed you were going to make millions of
dollars over the next 5 years, why in the world would you quit
even if everything was going terrible?

YOU WOULDN'T. You would never quit, because it would be like
throwing away a MILLION dollars.

But abundance is ever more then that. Abundance is KNOWING
that you are already rich. It's knowing that your life is
already full! Abundance is letting go of all the negative
things you hold on too...so you can create the SPACE for new
and abundant things to come into your life.

When you know you are already rich, and life is already
abundant...then you are going to have abundant ACTIONS.
You will behave abundantly, and the result of abundant actions
is more abundance.

On the opposite side of that is the scarcity perspective,
or "poverty consciousness." In the poverty consciousness,
you always have to be afraid because there is never enough!

You are always competing for resources because there is only
so much of it, and if you don't get it someone else will!
what a bunch of hogwash. There is a reason certain people
create success, and others always struggle...and it has everything
to do with the information I am sharing with you right now.

What type of person do you think is going to attract prosperity
into their life? What type of person do you think other
financially successful people are going to want to be around?
What type of person do you think prospects looking to join a
network marketing business want to be around?

Do they want to be around the person who sees the world as
rich and abundant, with an infinite amount of possibilities
to create wealth?

Or do they want to be around the person who is fearful and
believes they have to fight for every little thing they can get.

The sad truth is...most people will NEVER believe they are
truly going to be very wealthy and have financial abundance.
If they did, they would not act the way they do.

People are very cheap and selfish, because they BELIEVE they
will always be lacking, and if they don't hang on to what they
have then they will have nothing.

Can you see how that frame of mind is literally going to make
it impossible to truly create wealth in your lifetime?

Contrast that with someone who really opens themselves up,
and truly believes they are going to be financially abundant.
They will behave differently in their actions, in their words,
and in their thoughts...and those behaviors will always result
in little steps towards abundance.

I am promising you this right now...if you don't start to
work on developing your abundance consciousness and abundance
mentality...you will never achieve financial abundance.

You will sabotage yourself every time because deep down you
don't believe you can really have it.

In network marketing this is all important. By having this
abundance mentality you are going to become VERY attractive
to future partners. If you don't have it, or worse if you
have the scarcity perspective, you are going to be much less
attractive to prospects looking for a business.

One last thing, if you want to create this abundance mentality
then be around people who already have it. Hang around their
energy and soak it all up. If you want to not create abundance
then hang around people who are complaining a lot and think
negatively. That will ensure you stay right there with them. :)

It really matters what kind of people you surround yourself
with. It matters a lot.

That's all for today my friends. Hope you enjoyed and received!

All the best,
Jonathan Budd

No comments:

Post a Comment