Saturday 21 March 2009

It's My Two Year Anniversary Nji! And I've Got Something You Need To Hear...

Hey Nji,

You know what I have to share with
you today?

The knowledge of just how 'Powerful'
you really are.

Let me explain...

Two years ago I was a scared, broke,
un experienced kid living at his parents
house with no real clue how I was going
to create the reality I wanted for myself.

I was fresh into network marketing, had
endured 9 straight months of rejection
and failure...

And all I was being told to do by me uplines
was the same useless stuff that had never
worked for me in the first place.

Think about it... Who does a brand new
to the industry, 22 year old kid, who's
never networked with professionals in his
life have as contacts? NONE.

What did I have as skill sets? NONE.

Who did I have as mentors? NONE.

So how the heck after only two years
of making my way to the Internet and
starting to build business online am I
running one of the largest online network
marketing training companies in our industry,
plus became one of the top producers in
two separate companies raking in as much
as $80,000+ per month from my businesses?

It seems kind of crazy doesn't it? Like, how
the heck does that really happen? Well, here's
how...

Because even when I was scared, broke, in
experienced, contactless, skill less, and
flat out unsuccessful at everything I was doing...

I never once in my life stopped believing.

I never once in my life STOPPED having utter
'Faith' in my POWER to create the reality I
really wanted for myself. Even when it was so
far off on the horizon it seemed like it might
never happen.

Do you want to know why I never stopped
having that faith Nji? It's actually
quite simple.

Because one day I read a book that triggered
some ancient primordial knowledge that
immediately caused a shift in the way I think
and has forever altered my life because of it.

What happened is what we would call an
'Awakening' my friends. :)

And what I was awakening to was MYSELF.

I was awakening to WHO I really am...

Which just so happens to be an Infinite,
Eternal, LIMITLESS presence that is capable
of absolutely ANYTHING.

Let me ask you a question...

If you KNEW right now, with 100% certainty,
that you were an INFINITE, limitless presence,
that was capable of virtually anything...

If you knew with UNEQUIVOCAL certainty that
you possessed a power you could never even
really explain, yet you felt was with you all
the time...

If you absolutely knew there is literally NOTHING
that can stop the sheer force of your applied
energy and effort...

Would you quit your business?

:)

It doesn't take a rocket scientist to answer that
question does it Nji?

And enter how I've been able to pull things off
in the last few years that have boggled the minds
of many people I meet on a daily basis.

You see, I've known the entire time it isn't just
the 'marketing knowledge' that allows someone
to be super successful.

There's a whole lot more to it then that... :)

This true 'Awareness' of who you are, what
you are, and the limitless potential you have
at your fingertips is HANDS DOWN what I consider
to be the most important ingredient to success.

My focus over the last few years has FIRST and
foremost been on deepening this awareness,
further understanding more about myself, and
getting to know this limitless power contained
within ALL BEINGS more and more each day...

And the result of that is what I tend to call
'Empowerment'. When this is your focus,
and when you really begin to see very clearly
just how powerful you are, you tend to get
much stronger in everything you do.

You tend to be able to manifest things easier.

You build relationships easier. You influence
people easier. You have more energy to go
out there and do the actions steps you need
to do on a daily basis to really move your
business forward.

In other words, everything about your life
just changes. And I've not only watched this
happen in my life, but in the lives of MANY
others at this point.

It's completely predictable...

When you wake up to what you are, it will
change your life. And generally, it tends to
give you SO MUCH MORE POWER then you had
before to really just 'Create' things.

So my message today Nji, is a message
of Alignment.

It's a message of re aligning the way you think
about yourself with the limitless potential that you
actually ARE.

So that you can really see there is NOTHING
that can stop you from achieving what it is you
really want in life...

But guess what? There's a little 'catch'...

You have to let go of any of the false, limiting,
and useless beliefs and thoughts you have been
carrying around about yourself if you want true
empowerment my friends...

It was my constant dedication and persistence
to 'letting go' of as much false and limiting
beliefs, emotions, and thoughts that I could which
led me to forming the core strength needed to
literally create a million dollar business out of
thin air.

And the gift I now have to give you...is that
I clearly SEE just how possible it is for you to
do as well.

I see just how powerful YOU ARE, and will be
here to serve as a reminder whenever you need it.

Because this power is something that exists
in ALL of us. It is no one persons and never
will be. It's YOURS that you can use whenever
you'd like to access it.

And the things we talked about today are
like the 'keys', the gateways into this power.

So stay growing Nji. It's honestly
amazing what can happen when you just
keep growing, and stay on this path consistently.

Two years really flew by in a heartbeat, but if
I look back at where I was two years ago to
today...a lot has happened. :) And it seemed
to happen really quick!

Remember... You've got the power.

Always believe.

Always have your faith.

Always know you can create whatever you
truly set your heart and mind too.

And it will be...

Hopefully you enjoyed my 'anniversay' message
here today Nji and we'll be chatting
more soon!

Yours In True Success,
Jonathan Budd

P.S. "Success inevitably catches up to those
who have already developed it inside..."



26 Hampden rd
Somers
CT 06071
United States
--

No comments:

Post a Comment