Thursday 5 March 2009

IMPORTANT: major news that affects you

Hi Nji,

Just reading through all the comments left
on my blog this morning and noticed a lot
of you are wondering about something.

In fact, this one particular question I found
from someone named Debbie pretty much sums
up what everyone's been saying.

------

Ann,

I'm really looking forward to Renegade
Professional but your description of
it in the report was a little vague.

I've heard it's a click-by-click training
program, will you be providing any more
details?

Hope you do because I'm practically dying
to get started."

------

And you know what? SHE'S GOT A POINT!

So as you're reading this, I'm wrapping
up a brand-new video that will explain
everything.

In the video you'll also get to meet my
good friend and business partner -- Mike
Klingler.

You see, he just recently flew out to my
place here in Hot Springs, Arkansas.

We chatted for a while about network
marketing...

The direction we think the industry is
headed in...

And Renegade Professional -- our brand new
training program we recently announced.

Luckily I planned ahead and managed to get
the entire conversation recorded on camera!

Which means you'll not only get to meet
Mike but also...

------------------------------------------
WATCH US BOTH SPILL THE BEANS
ABOUT ALL THIS STUFF!
------------------------------------------

Including of course, Renegade Professional.

In this 45+ minute video we reveal
important details like...

-The real reason this training program
was put together

-What it can do for you and your
business

-Results others have gotten with it

And aside from the thorough overview
of Renegade Professional...

You'll also discover some juicy details
about Mike's personal MLM history.

You see, he just recently revealed himself
to the internet network marketing community
but did you know he has over 12 years of
online experience under his belt?

Pretty amazing, huh?

I think this fact alone makes him one of
the best kept secrets in the industry!

When I first talked with him I was completely
BLOWN AWAY by his story and the fact I had
never heard any of it before.

Because this guy's sold more stuff and built
bigger businesses than a lot of the "gurus"
out there.

I asked him if he'd ever shared any of this
with anyone and he said, "No, not really."

You see, Mike's a pretty humble guy.

He's not one to really talk about his own
accomplishments.

So I'll just have to do it for him :-)

-He's personally sponsored well over 500
people in his MLM career.

-He's built an organization of 4,352
paying distributors in a single month!

And if you think that's impressive, wait until
you find out how much free traffic he drives
to his lead generation websites and how he
does it!

Now the reason I felt it was important to
share this with you is simple.

------------------------------------------
MIKE KLINGLER HAS MORE MARKETING AND
ADVERTISING EXPERIENCE THAN ANYONE
ELSE I KNOW OF IN THE MLM INDUSTRY!
------------------------------------------

Plus, I really think he's one of the best
teachers around.

I've learned A LOT from him since we met
and I know you will too!

In fact, in our video Mike gives a crystal
clear example of how the lead generation
process works on the internet.

I know a lot of people get pretty confused
when they're first introduced to the whole
lead generation/internet marketing thing.

-----------------------------------------
SO I HAD HIM BREAK IT ALL DOWN
FOR YOU FROM START TO FINISH
-----------------------------------------

And not only that, he also explains what
you need to do AFTER you generate a lead
in order to get them into your downline!

So if you're wondering about the new
training program or simply want to pick
up a few new strategies you can use right
now in your business...

You'll want to be on the lookout for my
next email, it will simply announce the
video is ready.

It shouldn't be any longer than a day
or two here.

Talk to you soon.

Ann Sieg



P.S. This is pretty hard to believe.

6,547 more people have download my special
report in the last two days.

Bringing the grand total up to 19,564!

I really had no idea it would become this
popular so fast.

And I'm very humbled and flattered!

If you haven't grabbed your copy of my
special report yet just go here.

http://fran.therenegadenetworkmarketer.com/manifesto/

P.P.S. I'm trying my hardest to read through
and answer the 305 comments and questions
that were left on my new blog.

If you want to check out all the excitement
for yourself and join in on the conversation
go here.

http://fran.RenegadeProBlog.com

(It's a nice "little" community we have going!)

And if that's not enough to send you scrambling
straight to our blog right now maybe this
will do the trick.

------------------------------------------
FREE TWITTER
TRAININGS!
------------------------------------------

That's right!

You'll find three in-depth video tutorials
on our blog where Mike Klingler takes you
by the hand and shows you exactly how to
use Twitter to grow your business.

http://fran.RenegadeProBlog.com/twitter-training/

Originally these videos (over 93 minutes long)
were offered as exclusive bonuses for a $97
product Mike and I are selling right now.

But we figured...

"What the heck, why not give them away
for free?"

And that's what we're doing on our blog!

So if you're signed up for Twitter but don't
know "how" to use it to grow your business.

You have GOT TO check out these videos.

http://fran.RenegadeProBlog.com/twitter-training/

Remember, they don't cost anything so what
are you waiting for? :-)













You are receiving this message because you (or someone
using your email address) signed up to receive the "The 7
Great Lies of Network Marketing" ebook.

The information we have on file is:
Your name: Nji
Your email: waxmen1000@yahoo.com

If you want to lose out on these powerful sponsoring tips
and insider information by no longer receiving these
valuable messages, then...

198 Carmona Road Suite 16
Hot Springs Village, AR 71909
United States

No comments:

Post a Comment