Monday 30 March 2009

Nji, totally outside of Internet Marketing (and very lucrative)

Hey Nji,

I'm hoping you were able to see that webinar replay
I did this weekend. If not, no problem. I'll be
sending it out again later this week.

But here's why this is important:

Starting about 29 seconds after the webinar ended,
my inbox began filling up with people asking
for more information on how to get a business like
this going really, really fast.

And I don't blame them. What we showed you live
on screen was only the tip of the iceberg.
Here's how you can get started using this method
along with A LOT of other techniques right now:

Seriously. This has nothing to do with Internet
Marketing and is 100% outside of what I would
normally show you...

But I'm showing you because it does work.

And if you use it you'll be pretty happy with what
can happen.

Have fun with this stuff,

Jonny

No comments:

Post a Comment