Tuesday 31 March 2009

Authenticity Vs. Ego - (Powerful Video Training)

Hi Nji,

I have a prediction to make...

Seeing as the future of technology and
markets are moving closer and closer
to the Social Media landscape every day,
there are some things you HAVE to be
aware of as these changes take place on
our world.

But first, here's my prediction:

'The Most Authentic Individuals Who
Operate In These Landscapes, Meaning
The People Who Are The Most Unique,
Value Based, And GENUINE, Will Attract
The LARGEST Audiences And Build The
Biggest Networks Within Social Media.'

In fact, we can already see this happening.

I have seen more people rise to social
media fame and build a name for themselves
over the last few months then I did in the
entire 18 months I was online before social
media started exploding so much.

The reason is because the rate at which
information is now SHARED, and can be
SEEN, is growing virally every day.

And I want to help you be Prepared.

I want to help you be the person that
STICKS OUT massively in your prospects
minds as a Genuine, Heart-Centered, Value
FILLED individual who they can TRUST to
do business with.

Here's todays training...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bY66DI8UeNg

I invite you to contribute and share your
ideas on the subject, and how you see this
topic playing into how we all do business in
this new, ultra exposed, Social Media landscape.

Take the time to listen to today's training
because its implications extend so much more
beyond just business, and have a lot to do with
how we successful we can be in LIFE, never mind
just financially.

Here's the link one more time...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bY66DI8UeNg

Speak again soon Nji.

Yours In True Success,
Jonathan Budd

P.S. I've spent over $62,000 in the last 4 months
just in programming, not to mention countless hours
and months of my life to create this FOR YOU...

No comments:

Post a Comment