Saturday 28 February 2009

You'll Thank Me Later Nji... Saturday, December 20, 2008 10:11 AM

Nji,

I realize you are SUPER busy getting
everything ready for christmas, and
that it's bad timing to be sending you
an email THIS important right now...

But when you get a free moment to
see what I'm talking about I'm almost
positive you will be thanking me later...

http://TheMLMMastermindSystem.com

I don't know about you... but right now
I feel like I'm VERY SERIOUS about creating
the life I want for myself.

I feel more dedicated than EVER. It's almost
the number one most Important thing to
me that I am setting myself up correctly in
2009.

And I feel like you HAVE to take success
that seriously if you really want it for
yourself. All things aside...

You really have to be asking yourself
what your priorities are heading into
this new year.

It's going to be a year of 'Massive Change'
for many people. Lots of things are going
to be happening.

Many will be losing money.

Many will be making money.

I feel like it's time to decide right now
which side of the line you want to stand
on. And when you make that decision...

THEN STICK TO IT.

If you want to be on the side that is
'Creating' rather then losing then you
better be prepared to WORK YOUR BUTT
OFF. Because that's what it takes to
make it big.

But even more than that... you better
set yourself up RIGHT NOW with the
ability to 'Execute' on the action steps
that will get you where you want to be...

http://TheMLMMastermindSystem.com

If you don't have a game plan, action
steps, a direct path to follow... then you're
setting yourself up to do nothing but
spin your wheels.

Seriously.

If you don't have a community to learn from,
a team of mentors to show you how to create
the success you need quicker, and the TOOLS
in place to execute...

Then you're going to be wandering in the 'Masses'
of people who are lost, stuck, spinning their
wheels, and don't know how to move forward.

I don't want that for you.

I want you to have the EXACT game plan
you need laid out in front of you.

I want you to have systems at your fingertips
that can provide the solutions you're really
looking for.

I want you to be surrounded by a positive
community, of knowledgable people, that
you can learn from and build relationships
with.

And most importantly, I want you to be able
to get the mentoring and training you NEED
to really LEARN how to create your goals
in life.

It's a step-by-step science if you know
the right action steps to take everyday...

http://TheMLMMastermindSystem.com

Frankly, this website above will probably
be one of the most important websites
you've ever read up until this point of
your career...

And could seriously have one of the
largest effects on your life and business
that you've experienced yet.

If you are honestly DEAD SERIOUS about
where you're going in life... then it's
'Imperative' to review the information
on this site.

I want you to let all the information I share
on this page really soak in...

http://TheMLMMastermindSystem.com

Take a few minutes out of your saturday
or sunday to set potentially set yourself up
for 2009 in a way you never have been
before Nji.

Seriously... I wouldn't be sending you this
email if I honestly didn't believe in this so
much.

We'll speak soon my friend...

Yours In MAKING It Happen,
Jonathan Budd

P.S. And if you didn't get a chance to
watch the class I taught that has been
getting incredible reviews all over the
industry then you can watch it here...

http://OnlineMLMSecrets.com/9steps.html

No comments:

Post a Comment