Saturday 28 February 2009

$32,000 per month... because I'm not lazy? Tuesday, February 3, 2009 11:20 AM

Hi Nji,

Dr. Jon here and I've got an exciting report that I
want to share with you...

It has been written by a guy called Chris Freville
who in just 12 months built up a list of 50,000
subscribers across a range of different niches and
is making $32,000 per month as a result.

Well, now he's revealing HOW he did it and exactly
how YOU can copy him!

If you're in a rush, you can check it out through
the link below although I'd highly recommend you
keep reading as I have an amazing 519 page guide I
want to hand you at the end of this email...

==> http://www.myautomatedlistbuilder.com

Obviously you've been told a gazillion times
how essential building an email list is if you
want to make a decent income online.

...and depending on the market, in most cases
it's absolutely true. I'm not saying you CAN'T
make money without a list but what I can tell you
is this... having one helps. A lot.

In fact, I recently heard about a guy who's list
promotion for internet marketing launch a few
weeks ago generated 1600 sales, from 2 emails AND
the commissions were $60! I'll leave you to do the
math on that one!

How did he do it?

Well, we'll get to that in a moment...

Firstly though, here's something to think about...

You know, a lot of people who email me on this
subject mistakenly think that 'list building' only
applies to the 'internet marketing' niche whereas
nothing could be further from the truth...

I've personally built up email lists in many
different niches and honestly, if I was lazy git,
I wouldn't actually have to do any work at all...

All I would do to pay the mortgage and keep a roof
over my head is send out a total of 20 emails each
month and that would net me around $20,000 to
$30,000... easily.

Of course, if this was all I did I'd be bored out of
my skull... plus I'm a workaholic so it would never
happen anyway! :)

==> http://www.myautomatedlistbuilder.com

Ok, let's move on....

So, at this point I'm hoping you fully understand
how critical and profitable this whole list building
saga can be.

Question is though... how can you implement it into
YOUR business...

..Or if you already have an email list, why are you
making LESS money than you should be... and what
can you do to make some MORE??

Right, time to sit up and take note...

The truth is, Chris is only 27 years old but he
has developed a cutting-edge formula that has very
quickly helped him build a number of huge online
businesses in a variety of markets...

And as I said a few moments ago, he has done this
by implementing a number of cunning tactics that
have allowed him to build list of over 50,000
subscribers (50,786 to be exact) in just 12 short
months.

The end result is he is now able to generate nearly
$33K per month from his "efforts" and now, for the
first time, he is revealing everything in a killer
new video course.

It has been inspired by his own phenomenal success
in the world of online marketing and his own list
building techniques...

It also contains money-making tips that can't be
found anywhere else, including effective market
research methods, market traps to avoid and how to
create the best squeeze page around.

I've read it, implemented a number of strategies
and they work unbelievably well.

==> http://www.myautomatedlistbuilder.com

So with conviction I can tell you that this is
worth your while - in a big way.

So much so in fact, that I've decided to include
this amazing bonus...

It contains 519 pages of email messages written by
some of the greatest marketers of our time.

Let me explain why you need this...

The thing is, it doesn't matter how many people
you have on your list or how effectively you can
build one, if you don't know how to continually
and effectively follow-up with your subscribers
in the correct way, the chances are you won't
make a dime.

See, most people just don't know where to start,
how many messages to send, when to send them,
what to send or any of the other variables that
ultimately mean the difference between success
and failure.

And this is where my bonus becomes absolutely
imperative because it contains some of the most
successful and persuasive email messages ever
written... and how you can replicate them to
succeed in any niche.

In fact, if you asked a top direct response
copywriter to produce JUST ONE of these email
series - you'd be charged in the neighborhood of
$500.00 to $2,500.00.

So at bare bones minimum you're getting thousands
and thousands of dollars worth of powerful emails
at your disposal and you can use them in conjunction
with the techniques in these videos to ensure your
success.

The combination of these two resources is POTENT
to put it mildly and I highly recommend that you
take advantage.

I can only give away 20 of these bonuses so you
will have to move quickly.

All you need to do is grab the Automated List
Builder through the following link and then
email me the receipt you'll receive to:

freeseocd@gmail.com

...and I'll shoot the manual over to you ASAP.

You won't regret this and I can confidently
say that this will make a HUGE impact in your
business and if you do take action will make you
a ton of money.

Ok, here's the link and don't bother with the
signing up on the pop-up box... just go for it!

==> http://www.myautomatedlistbuilder.com

No comments:

Post a Comment