Saturday 28 February 2009

Hudson Plane Crash Hero saves us from Recession. Wednesday, February 18, 2009 8:40 AM

Hi,

Is it me or is every piece of news these days all about the recession?

For maybe a day the miraculous plane landing on the Hudson by Captain Chesley Sullenberger saved us from our daily news feeds of economic disasters. For that one day, there was a feel good factor.

However we are now back to the same old bad news everyday.

Of course we could just bury our heads and ignore the economic climate but the truth is that we have to either fight our way through it or get buried. It's a hard truth but an honest one.

I know of many companies that are cutting their spend across the board in the hope that they can out last the recession. I wish them luck but I think they are playing a dangerous waiting game.

However the best way to survive is to spend smarter. You need to squeeze every drop of value out of your sales and marketing spend.

In a recession you should NOT cut your advertising budgets. However you should cut your advertising costs!

You need to pay less for every customer you get to buy from you. That's the best way to increase the number of customers you get for your advertising budget.

If you are using Adwords, I guarantee that you are paying too much for your advertising.

How do I know this?

It is because I have yet to find an Adwords account that I could not improve.

Every Health Check I have done for a customer has shown them ways to cut the cost of the clicks and their customer conversions.

I have yet to find a customer for whom I was unable to significantly improve the return they were getting on the Adwords advertising.

In the current economic climate you owe it to yourself and your business to get the right help to ensure your survival.

I am a Qualified Google Professional and if you've read my Adwords tips you will already have seen the benefit my knowledge can bring. I'm a self confessed obsessive about Adwords so I've learnt things that few people know.

Let me use that knowledge to give your Adwords advertising a major boost. Click on the link below and learn more.

Click Here find out more about my Adwords Health Check

Click on the link now. Time is ticking by and you are losing money every second on Adwords - I guarantee it!

Regards,
Mike Seddon
www.kksmarts.com

No comments:

Post a Comment