Saturday 28 February 2009

Nji, I HATE SpiderWeb Marketing System....

Hey Nji,


If you had told me, back in April of 2008 that I would have grown SWS to more than half a million members in the first 10 months, I would have told you that you were crazy. I never expected SWS to be this successful. Of course I thought, ‘this is going to be awesome,’ I loved the idea and everyone I talked to loved the idea. But I never, in my wildest dreams expected to have more than half a million members sign up in the first 10 months!

So if it was that great, and everyone loved it so much why do I say I hate it?

Do you have any idea how hard it’s been to manage over half a million people coming into our system in 10 months? Do you have any idea how hard it is to develop a system while you have to support over half a million people piling into it in the first 10 months. Trust me, for the most part, it has been a nightmare.


So, when I say I hate SWS, it’s because of how many long hours I have had to put in, how much hard work I’ve had to put into this, how much money I’ve had to spend (more than half a million dollars developing this over the last 10 months) and at times it has seemed like it is just a huge headache for me to the point where sometimes, after yet another all-nighter, I want to give it up, scrap it, start over and just do something simple like selling an eBook like everyone else does.

But I know that I would hate that even more. It goes against everything I believe in. It goes against everything I have been working towards with the SWS. I just couldn’t do it. I want to create real, long term value for you, not just sell you something that I know you will most likely not get any lasting benefit from.

Now, one of the biggest things that is giving me heart burn, and keeping me up at night is that it’s been so difficult to manage and support half a million people, and at the same time build out the technology to be the most powerful system on the internet, that I haven’t treated you as well as I wanted to; I haven’t trained you on how to use the available tools on the internet as well as I envisioned when I began creating the SWS.

Well, good news! Starting this Wednesday 3-4-09, we are going to be changing this in a BIG way. We will be presenting, to all system users, the first of a very extensive series of extremely powerful training webinars. In these webinars I will be bringing in the best of the best from our industry, and combining my skill and knowledge about marketing on just about everything you can think of, we will be giving you one of the most comprehensive training programs available online today… And there is absolutely NO COST for you to attend.

For this first webinar on Wednesday I will be bringing in a guy who I will call “Mr. S” (You will have to join us on the webinar to learn his real identity). “Mr. S” is a Master when it comes to training on how to leverage Blogging, SEO and Social Media to drive TONS of no cost traffic and leads into your business.

Now, here is the potentially Bad News, but hopefully not for you. This message is going out to the top 118,000 SWS members. The last time I did a webinar like this I only invited about 30K members and we had more than 1,500 members register for the call in less than 12 hours… The GoToWebinar service only allows 1,000 people to get on. Then, within a minute of starting the webinar we completely crashed GoToMeetings servers because so many people were fighting to get on at the same time.

This time, the email is going out to THREE times as many people; it’s going out to the cream of the crop, the people who have been the most excited and serious about using the SWS over the last 10 months. Because of all of these factors there is no question that this webinar will “sell out” in no time at all, and there will be a mad rush of people trying to get on the call when it starts because like last time it will be overbooked and the seats are available on a first come first served basis… I wouldn’t be surprised if we crash their servers again. So, if you do get on the webinar, bear with us, we will eventually get it figured out even if it does crash, just keep trying to get on before the seats are all filled.

So, I am sure you can see what this all means… If you want to learn how to become a Master Blogger, SEO Champ and Social Media Tycoon who has the power to drive endless traffic and leads into your business anytime you want, then you want to get registered right now.

Don’t even wait another minute, click the link below and get registered now. Then, clear your calendar, set a few reminders, find a babysitter; do whatever you need to do to get on this webinar.

It’s a NO COST webinar. It’s not going to cost you a penny to get on this webinar and it will be some of THE BEST, highest quality training – from a guy who charges $1,500.00 for his full training – and he’s committed to packing as much content and value into a one and a half to two hour webinar at NO Cost to you as he possibly can.

So here’s the registration link, you better believe that by the time you are reading this there have already been hundreds of people registered for this webinar. It and all the following webinars are going to be packed with so much value you won’t believe that we are giving them away.

Don’t believe me? It will cost you nothing to come on and find out for yourself.

Get registered now: https://www2.gotomeeting.com/register/633361580

So there you have it, hopefully you make it on. If so, I will see you then.

Make it a great day,



Kimball

No comments:

Post a Comment