Saturday 28 February 2009

Flag this message Steal My *Secret* Strategies For Personal Branding Using Video!

Hey Nji,

Hope you're having a fantastic morning!

It's quite grey and rainy in San Diego but
I guess the sun has to stop shining at least
a few times a year. :)

Real quick, if you want to get access to today's
free training right away you can visit it below...

http://onlinemlmsecrets.com/mastermindsystem/?p=13

Today's training starts covering the REVOLUTION
that has been occuring with Online Video... and
the affect this revolution has had on personal
branding.

You see, 'Personal Branding' or 'Power Positioning'
is seriously one of the most important aspects to
being successful in life.

How you position yourself to not only all of your
prospects, but to your team mates, your upline,
friends, other business contacts, or anyone else...
Completely determines how they will see you.

Meaning, if you're unaware of how to really
position yourself... then you have far less
control of how people will see you.

Sometimes this can lead to bad things in
the network marketing industry. :)

Like if you're unaware you're coming off
as 'Needy' or 'Pushy' then your prospect
is going to form a negative perception of
you immediately.

But if you KNOW exactly how to position
yourself so that your prospects LOVE you,
see you as a valuable informant in their
lives... then you're going to be able to
create success far easier.

In this training today... I start breaking
down how we can take total advantage
of this 'Magic' that is video... and start
using video EASY as could be to position
ourselves far more powerfully in all
our prospect's minds.

These strategies have seriously made
the difference in me recruiting HUNDREDS
of people personally in the last 12 months
alone. If I was you, I would watch them NOW...

http://onlinemlmsecrets.com/mastermindsystem/?p=13

Now, it's extremely important to
read the rest of this email as I
have some Time Sensitive information
on how to access this thursday's
free webinar class.

This webinar is seriously going to
open your eyes on how to create
a HIGHLY Successful Sales Funnel.

I'm going to break down step-by
step-by-step the exact process you
need to bring your prospects through
to make the MOST amount of money
possible...

This is the EXACT process I've mastered
that has allowed me to put thousands
into network marketing companies, and
build an even BIGGER up front income
in the mean time.

And what's 10x better than just teaching
you that... I'm going to SHOW YOU how
to 'Execute' on all these teachings...

So you can take all this knowledge from
'Theory' and start implementing it in REAL
LIFE.

My goal for you is to literally start using
what I'm going to share with you so you
can be seeing the results of what I'm
teaching in as little as 24 hours after
getting off this webinar.

And if you listen to me VERY CLOSELY,
and follow the teachings I say, there is
no reason you can't DO THAT. In fact,
I know many of you will...

So Here's the registration link for this
Thursday's class...

---
Title: "9 Steps To The Most Powerful Sales Funnels In The World"

Date: Thursday, December 18, 2008
Time: 6:00 PM - 7:30 PM PST

Register now by clicking the link below:
https://www2.gotomeeting.com/register/773473462
---

Just click the link above and fill out that
form. It will register you for the webinar,
and you'll get instructions on how to
access our class on thursday night.

TRUST ME, this is going to be a highly
informative class.

When I was writing out the syllabus
last night I took a step back and said...
"Whoa". This is A LOT of knowledge!

So if you want to learn how to create
sales funnels that sell your business
just like I have... be on this class!

With that Nji, Make sure
you watch the free training from me
today, and register for your class
tomorrow evening...

And I'll see you then!

Stay Rocking My Friend... :)

Yours In Success,
Jonathan Budd

P.S. I can't emphasize enough how
'Important' it is you understand what's
happening in our world right now...
and how more money you can make
in business if you're using these 'Personal
Branding' strategies...

http://onlinemlmsecrets.com/mastermindsystem/?p=13

No comments:

Post a Comment