Saturday 28 February 2009

Watch This 27 Minute Free Training Worth $550,000 (Conservatively)

Nji,

It's really difficult for me to put
how valuable this is into words
so you mine as well just WATCH...

http://onlinemlmsecrets.com/mastermindsystem/?p=3

Here's the deal... Last night I was up
till 12:30 working on a COMPLETELY
free training for you that teaches one
of the most 'POWERFUL' and 'PROFITABLE'
strategies I've used to grow my business.

And I can promise you this... If you're
NOT doing this in network marketing...

You are leaving 50% of the money you
could be making on the table.

Read that again.

50% of ALL THE MONEY you could be
making is left flat out on the TABLE.

I'm not going to complain though...
Because people like me who are
aware of this knowledge are the ones
CLEANING it off.

Anyways, here's the training again...

http://onlinemlmsecrets.com/mastermindsystem/?p=3

Make sure you watch that because
it will open your eyes in *HUGE* ways,
and help anyone to start earning
more 'Up Front' income starting today.

I'm not kidding about that either.

The knowledge and information I share
with you for FREE above is what brought
me to $10,000+ monthly in my business
in a matter of MONTHS instead of years.

So pay attention to it. :)

Now, It's extremely important you read
the rest of this email as it could seriously
affect just how much money you earn
with your own business in 2009.

And here's why... I have a BIG Vision
Nji. I have a vision when it
comes to being able to help people
be at the cutting edge of technology
in ways NO ONE else is doing.

I have a vision for helping YOU (to get more
specific) to earn more Immediate and UP FRONT
income in your business starting today than has
ever been pulled off in the history of Network
Marketing before...

Bold statement, I know.

But I've got some 'Insider' knowledge
on the subject that makes me HIGHLY
qualified to make that statement.

Let me explain...

Back in 07 when I sponsored my
first 150 people into a company
in a matter of MONTHS, and hit
the $50k+ monthly marker in
this industry...

I realized I had to teach other
people who were struggling with
old and USELESS tactics how to
do what I was doing.

So I started sharing my 'Knowledge'
on this subject of 'Online Network
Marketing' and TONS of people
quickly put that knowledge to use,
and started seeing some amazing
results in their business.

But as time went on... I realized
I could help even MORE people if
I gave you the exact 'Systems' I was
using to build my businesses as well.

So I created 'The ML.M Mastermind
System'. And to date... over 1900
people use the Mastermind System
daily for their lead generation, list
building, and personal branding.

We gave our members the POWER
to literally have their OWN high
converting video capture pages,
high converting sales funnels, to
be building their OWN list within
a system, and many more huge
benefits...

And they didn't have to do ANY of the
work it took us to set all that up.

It's truthfully a revolutionary concept in
this industry... and I feel very honored I
was first person to create this concept and
introduce it to the market place...

But truth be told... Something was
Missing.

You see, having this UTTERLY
POWERFUL sales funnel is the first
'half' of the game.

The sales funnel is what brings
your leads through the door...

But if you don't have a 'Back End'
to that sales funnel... Meaning if
you don't have a way to truthfully
MONETIZE all those leads then you're
leaving lots of money on the table.

And pretty much every Major Earner
in Online Network marketing I know
is monetizing ALL of their efforts...

So I started thinking... How can I help
you monetize YOUR BUSINESS 10x easier?

How can I help you make MORE upfront
money starting today, without you needing
to do any additional work because of it...

And that's when I decided something must
be done. That's when I decided it was time
for me to give birth to 'The ML.M Mastermind
System 2.0'...

And trust me when I say this Nji,
You are going to be 'Blown Away' when you
see what we've created...

This Friday I'm going to be releasing
the 2nd edition of The ML.M Mastermind
System and I'm telling you the truth when
I say this system is 'Off The Hook'.

This system, is literally going to allow YOU
to start generating more leads and upfront
profit for your business than you can imagine
right now.

Built INTO the system itself, is literally over
13 different income streams in ADDITION
to your 'Primary' opportunity.

And what we've done is made it JUST as
easy (if not easier) for you to profit from
13 income streams as easy as ONE.

It's called 'The Funded Proposal Concept'.

And as I roll out more details about this
system, and how simple I've made it for you to
tap into so many more income streams for
your business, you're seriously going to see
just how much money you've been leaving
OFF the table by not using these strategies.

More on that coming soon...

But for now, I want to make sure you are
all 'Caught Up' on your knowledge in this
area.

If you're not familiar with 'The Funded
Proposal Concept' or you're currently not
using it like you know you SHOULD BE...
then watch this training below:

THE TRAINING

I'm going to bring you behind the scenes
in my business and show you exactly
how this works.

And stay tuned Nji, because
Thursday night I'm going to be putting
on a private webinar that will systematically
show you how to start generating DOZENS of
leads daily for your business...

While profiting from over 13 different income
streams as easy as just ONE.

Keep your eyes peeled from me tomorrow
for the special invitation to this webinar, and
I will tell you this...

After you're done watching what I have to show
you... you'll have THE clearest roadmap you've
ever had to creating a full time income in this
industry.

We'll speak again soon...

Yours In Success,
Jonathan Budd

P.S. I would wager to say that the Funded
Proposal Concept is SO important... if you're
not currently using it to build your business
your chances of success are literally reduced
up to 50%...

I'm not kidding. Watch this training...

http://onlinemlmsecrets.com/mastermindsystem/?p=3

No comments:

Post a Comment