Friday 27 February 2009

A Collection of Best Emails From The best Internet Marketing Gurus

Some months back I loosed my job due to the current recession. I had no where to tern to so I decided to try to make some money online. I had heard so many people saying that it is quite easy to make money from the internet so I jumped into it.

During my first month on the internet, I read basically every thing I could find on the internet that teaches how to make money on the internet. I subscribed to about 500 different newsletters, hoping that some internet marketing guru will tell me the hidden secret of making money online.

I was a bit disappointed because the results were not as a hoped. The marketing gurus will always promise you so much but when you buy their products, you find nothing worth the amount of money you paid. In fact I bought about 70 different marketing products ranging from e-book to marketing systems autoresponders and you name it. But nothing really worked as the internet marketing gurus preached it would work. None of them made money for me.

Because of the so many newsletters a signed for, I today receive over 400 emails to my email address on a daily basis. That is the motive of this blog. I want to publish some of the best emails I receive from these marketing gurus so to educate the public of their marketing strategies. I do hope to post on a daily basis. I want to expose their content.

Thanks for reading and hope you will come back to read this blog on a regular basis.

No comments:

Post a Comment