Saturday 28 February 2009

I Have To Tell You About This Magical Weekend I Had Nji..

Hey Nji,

I wanted to shoot you a quick email to tell you about an
incredible weekend I had, and convey a VERY powerful lesson that
I KNOW will help you advance closer to your goals in life.

You see, we are ALL entrepreneurs or aspiring to be entrepreneurs.
But what most people don't realize when they get into TRUE
entrepreneurship is that it's NOT necessarily an easy thing to do.

Being an entrepreneur is NOT like a lottery ticket. It's not
something you say you want to do and then just 'take your chances'.
There is a very specific science to being a successful entrepreneur...
and I learn more and more about this science every day.

There is a very specific PROCESS that I have watched myself
and many people go through as they transform themselves into a
POWERFUL entrepreneur capable of creating enormous success in
our industry. And this is what I have observed...

There is a completely different mindset, a completely different
way of thinking, and a completely different way of BEING for the entrepreneur.

The Entrepreneur does not function with the 'linear' mindset
that most people have. Most people expect to be told a simple
set of instructions to perform each day to bring home their
paycheck at the end of the week.

This is NOT how the entrepreneur functions.

When you're an entrepreneur, you and you ALONE are responsible,
and accountable, for everything you create or don't create in
this industry. And when you *FULLY* grasp this Nji,
you can start having the *REAL* advantages.

Because once you really GET that it is you and you alone that
will create the wealth you desire...you REALIZE that you need
to be DEVELOPING YOURSELF more and more to create that wealth
everyday.

And all of a sudden, a 'mindset' change happens. All of a
sudden your focus can shift from 'just the money' and move
towards what will CREATE that money instead. There's a big
difference...

That's why I want to share with you the story of my weekend.
Because I've realized that there is a lot more that goes into
becoming an entrepreneur then just learning the details of
your companies compensation plan, or listening to some training
videos.

I have learned something about creating Actual 'Abundance'
my friend. I'm not talking about just making money. I'm not
talking about getting rich. I'm talking about BEING ABUNDANT.

And there is a big difference from just making money.

If you work really really really hard...then most of the time
you will make money. If you work really really really hard
you can even make a lot of money without needing what I'm getting
ready to share with you.

But even with that...all you will have is money. You will
still be missing what I call 'Abundance'.

When you create true abundance, wealth is just a BY PRODUCT.
Wealth is just something you watch coinciding with what is
taking place WITHIN YOU.

Because here is what I have learned Nji, abundance
is a reflection of your Inner State.

Abundance is a reflection of the Joy, Wisdom, Love, Peace,
Kindness, Humility, Compassion, that you FEEL inside.

As far as I'm concerned, there is no amount of money in the
world anyone could offer me that would be more important then
those things above. Not a single amount, because without those
things above...you are empty. There's nothing of true meaning.

But when you HAVE those things above...you just FEEL abundance.
You feel that there is nothing lacking from your life. And
with this inner strength you can actually create success far easier.

So you want to know what I did this weekend?

I went to a 2 day kundalini yoga retreat, where I stayed on
this beautiful campus and sang, danced, and did yoga with over
100 other people who were taking this particular program.

To say it was BEAUTIFUL would do no justice. I was literally
singing my head off and had no clue this program was going to
be as interactive as it was!

It's events like this that really FILL our souls. They really
fill us with life. Just to be able to get out, and step out
of our comfort zone, be with other positive people, and CELEBRATE
life is what fills us with true abundance.

Now I can come back into my business and share the lessons
and value I took home from this weekend with my prospects,
with my students, with my partners, and I can transmit this
positive energy to everyone I interact with.

You know what that's called Nji? It's called 'Attraction Marketing'.

Did you ever wonder why some people are just so darn attractive
to work with? Did you ever wonder what it was about some
people that made you just WANT to work with them...or just WANT
to be around them?

Well here it is...People LOVE to be around people who have
true value to offer them, and I'm not talking about a
monetary sense.

People love to be around other people that can teach them more
about THEMSELVES.

They love to be around other people who can show them how to
be a Leader, how to have true self confidence, or how to
overcome problems they are currently facing.

People love to be around others who really CARE about them,
who are Kind, who are Loving, who can INSPIRE them...

This is all FOOD for our souls. And we are naturally attracted
to it. This is why it's so important that you DEVELOP yourself
when it comes to network marketing. Because if you're not taking
care of this part of the equation...you're missing 50% of the
entire point.

You're literally missing 50% of what it takes to be successful
in business. In almost EVERY case I've ever seen in the home
bus'iness industry...I've seen that You HAVE to develop the
value first within yourself before you're going to see that
value manifest in your bank account.

That's why it's imperative that as entrepreneurs...we take time
to DO THINGS that will replenish our souls. It's imperative
we take time to do the things we love, and do things that will
CHALLENGE US, and force us to grow more.

Because this is where you really grow strong inside. This is
where you really develop the 'attractiveness' that makes building
a network marketing business 10x easier.

This is why I go to FAR MORE spiritual retreats, yoga classes,
or other beautiful events that I feel like really BUILD my value...
and fill my soul...then I do ANY thing else.

I am COMMITTED to developing myself more and more and more
and more and I will NEVER stop. I will never stop learning,
growing, and deepening all the wisdom I already have.

And not because I know that it's going to financially create
me more than I could ever want...but because that is what
TRUE ABUNDANCE IS.

I am not interested in making money. I'm not interested in
getting rich. I'm not interested in buying a bunch of stuff.

I'm interested in REAL ABUNDANCE. I'm interested in creating
true wealth...and living out my purpose for why I am here on
this planet. There is nothing that means more to me...

And it's for this reason That I will ALWAYS continue to learn
and develop, and take my business to ever increasing heights.

My message for you today is this Nji... Abundance
is something that comes from WITHIN you. If you want to create
that abundance in the external world, then you have to be
DEVELOPING yourself more and more each day. You have to be
GROWING.

You have to be filling yourself with real value that in turn
is going to create you the value you seek in the outside world.

When you're focus is here... When what you want is more peace,
love, wisdom, kindness, and all around internal strength...you
will truly start to see yourself emerge as a powerful entrepreneur.

You will truly start to see your own power to create what you
want in your life.

So... I came away this weekend feeling more of that power.
With more clarity about my life, my work, and myself. And now,
I get to come back to this little computer and use it to create
even FAR MORE...because I have EXPANDED my value within.

This is a beautiful equation my friend! And it doesn't take
Einstein to figure it out. But the most beautiful part of it
all, is that once you APPLY this equation to your life you will
start to see amazing things happening in so many ways!

Take some time to reflect on the areas of your life you need
to develop more over the next few days Nji. Try to
find those areas you KNOW if you worked on...would make you
an all around better person. And then get to it!

Don't procrastinate...take action immediately.

The people who 'succeed' in our world are the ones who Make
things happen. The sooner you start implementing knowledge
you've learned that will make a difference in your life, the
sooner you can see the results!

We'll speak soon...

Yours In True Success,
Jonathan Budd

P.S. If you haven't gotten a chance to check out how the Online
ML.M Mastermind System is making it 10x easier for network marketers
to start building highly profitable businesses on the Internet
then you need to see more below:

http://www.TheMLMMastermindSystem.com

No comments:

Post a Comment