Saturday 28 February 2009

What are you doing RIGHT NOW Nji?

Nji,

What are you doing RIGHT NOW to grow your
business on the internet?

Here's something you can do within the next
two minutes that can produce results for you
almost immediately.

You’ve probably heard of "Twitter" before, but
like me, maybe you didn't realize how it could
help you build your business.

To be perfectly honest with you, for a while I
thought it was just the latest toy for people
with ADD :-)

Well, after I sat in on Mike Klingler's "How I
Built My First List" class last week the light
bulb finally went off in my head.

In fact, I've been doing non-stop research on
it ever since and I’ve been absolutely blown
away by the incredible lead generation power
of this free service.

Twitter has absolutely exploded in growth over
the past year and it doesn't appear to be
slowing down anytime soon.

There are now MILLIONS of users and it's become
very mainstream.

Fortune 500 companies like AT&T, State Farm Insurance,
Verizon, Dell, IBM and many others are now using
it to bond with their customers and promote their
brand.

If you haven't yet created a free account you're
really missing out.

It's a great way to...

-Quickly reach new audiences of potential
business partners and customers

-Interact with each one of your prospects on a
personal and genuine level... while at the same
time reaching huge numbers of people

-Answer their questions and inform them of
upcoming products, events, or promotions

-Build trust and get them bonded and connected
to you by just being yourself

Here's the bottom line.

------------------------------------------
THIS COULD BE ONE OF THE EASIEST
AND MOST POWERFUL THINGS YOU DO ALL
YEAR TO GROW YOUR BUSINESS
------------------------------------------

And I didn't realize this myself until just
last week.

In fact, I just opened up my first account
and you should too!

Remember...

IT DOESN'T COST ANYTHING.

IT'S A PIECE OF CAKE TO USE.

IT TAKES TWO MINUTES TO SET UP.

Just follow these three simple steps.

1) To create your account go to:

http://www.twitter.com

2) Click on the "Join The Conversation" button
in the middle of the page.

3) Enter your name and email address and choose
a username and password.

(And that's all there is to it!)

Pretty simple stuff, huh?

------------------------------------------
MAKE SURE TO FOLLOW
ME ON TWITTER!
------------------------------------------

Once you create your account swing by and
visit me here:

http://www.twitter.com/ann_sieg

Then click the "follow" button that's displayed
underneath my photo.

Here's what will happen after that.

------------------------------------------
YOU'LL GET EXCLUSIVE REAL-TIME
BUSINESS BUILDING ADVICE
------------------------------------------

That I'll only be sharing with my loyal group
of Twitter followers!

No one else, not even my email subscribers will
be getting these quick updates and marketing
tips.

So take two minutes to create an account here:

http://www.twitter.com

Then visit my page at:

http://www.twitter.com/ann_sieg

And click the "follow" button that's displayed
underneath my photo.

I'll see you there!

To Your Success,

Ann Sieg


P.S. - Once you create your Twitter account or
if you already have one, I'd like to ask you a
question.

How can conversations on Twitter result in
generating qualified prospects for your business?

Just move your mouse over my post and you'll see
a little arrow in the upper right hand corner.

Click the arrow to reply to the question and
let me know what you think.

http://www.twitter.com/ann_sieg

I'm excited to hear back from you!



You are receiving this message because you (or someone
using your email address) signed up to receive the "The 7
Great Lies of Network Marketing" ebook.

The information we have on file is:
Your name: Nji
Your email: waxmen1000@yahoo.com

If you want to lose out on these powerful sponsoring tips
and insider information by no longer receiving these
valuable messages, then...


198 Carmona Road Suite 16
Hot Springs Village, AR 71909
United States

No comments:

Post a Comment