Friday 17 April 2009

Product Launch Formula (BONUS Details Inside

HUGE BONUS: You need to read this entire email,
because it describes in great detail the massive
exclusive bonus I've put together for Jeff Walker's
Product Launch Formula (PLF).

Jeff is launching this today (April 15th) at 2:00 p.m.
Eastern time, and you'll want to be ready for it. Last
time, it sold out in a matter of hours. Not days, HOURS.
-------------------------------------------------

Hello again,

It's Michael Rasmussen, and I have something exciting
to tell you. It's pretty urgent, though, so I won't
waste any time...

My good friend Jeff Walker is releasing PLF again,
and it's better than it's ever been. The launch is
today at 2:00 p.m. Eastern, and you'll want to be
ready to hit the order button immediately.

*************************************************
Jeff is already showing proof of a PLF user making over
$140,000 on a launch to just 817 people! That's how
powerful Jeff's formula is. Here's a quick preview for you:

http://www.michaelrasmussen.com/product-launch-formula-bonus

(If you arrive early, check out the case study)
*************************************************

Here's what this is all about. Jeff originally
released PLF a few years ago. It literally changed the
Internet marketing world.

This one product has helped thousands of people rake in
almost unbelievable profits from product launches. Even
if they've never launched a product before (he shows
you how to create one perfectly tailored for a launch),
and even if they have what seem like tiny lists.

But you're going to need to act quickly when the doors open...

*************************************************
WHY THIS IS SO URGENT
*************************************************

Each time he's released it, Jeff has closed the doors
within hours, and lots of people have been left begging
to get in...but they can't. Now he's opening the doors
again. And I can say with confidence that there's going
to be an even crazier rush to get in this time.

Why? Because Jeff has refined the formula after several
years of use. His new version 2.0 is much BETTER now,
and the results are absolutely jaw dropping. Not only
that, but even more people know about it now, and they
pretty much all want in! I expect a stampede.

So I wanted to give you advance warning, and I also
want to offer something spectacular so you'll sign up
for PLF through my link.

******************************************************
MY EXCLUSIVE "OVER THE TOP" BONUS
******************************************************

I always like to over-deliver for my readers, but I'm
sure you're getting a ton of emails about PLF. So I want
to make it a no-brainer for you to buy through my link.

First, I'm going to give you my Affiliate Launch System.
This is my personal system for promoting product
launches as an affiliate, and it rocks.

You'll get the core Affiliate Launch System, which
lays the groundwork for every affiliate launch
promotion you'll ever do. I teach you things like:

* 3 types of promotions you can run, and a
schedule to follow for each

* What to do before the launch to maximize your
conversions on launch day

* 3 bonus modules (nobody has ever seen before),
which tell you exactly how to create a killer
bonus that will have people buying through your
link in a frenzy

The three bonus modules include steps on how to write
your copy and emails, with fully explained templates
that illustrate exactly what to say to compel people to
buy from you

This system fits perfectly with PLF, because it shows
you how to leverage the same thinking and techniques
Jeff talks about, even without your own product! What
really counts, though, are the results.

I've personally made over $45,000 on a single launch
using this very system. Here's what Tom Ham said about
my contribution to Andy Jenkins' and Brad Fallon's
StomperNet SMARTS launch:

"Michael's total haul for the SMARTS launch was
$46,600. In a couple weeks! How does earning $23,000 a
week sound? I don't know about you, but that seems
like some kind of dream to most people. Now Michael is
revealing exactly how he pulled this off. His new
Affiliate Launch System lays it all out in the kind of
detail that's rare to find these days."

And here's what Chris X (of Day Job Killer fame) said
after I generated over 850 sales and $28,355.43 in
commissions from him:

"He was the number one affiliate of over 500 competing.
He converted over 10% of his affiliate traffic to
sales. Absolutely phenomenal. Some people would kill
for a payday like that. So we asked Michael to show us
what in the world got him those outrageous results.

His Affiliate Launch System just about unhinged our
jaws. It's clear that anybody-yes, anybody-using
Michael's step-by-step blueprint will have to get used
to massive results on a regular basis."

But you'll get the entire never-before-revealed
system free as part of your bonus package.

Second, I'm going to give you all three volumes of the
advanced videos for my Get More Buyers course.

The Get More Buyers course shows you how to build a
huge email list of people who have proven they'll buy
products. That's the secret to making a consistent
online income.

But what I'm giving you here is the high-powered
advanced material. These videos are NOT included in the
main Get More Buyers course (I sell them separately as
an upsell). And when I say it's advanced, I mean it.

These are my most powerful, advanced list building
strategies that work on autopilot to build you a
massive list of hungry buyers. I use just one of these
strategies to add over 70-100 buyers to my list every
day! Imagine how much you could make with that kind of
subscriber growth.

Here's what you'll get in each advanced volume...

In volume 1, you'll learn my proven system for
getting an army of resellers promoting your
products for you on autopilot. This is not the
same as having an affiliate program. Once you put
this system in place, your buyer list will
continue to grow while everyone else is doing all
the work.

In volume 2, you'll discover my fool proof system
for creating mini viral reports that grow your
list like crazy. Anyone can write their own short
report, but you have to know these secrets in
order to grow your list with them. I'm currently
adding 70-100 new buyers to my list everyday
using this system, and it runs by itself!

In volume 3, I'll reveal a simple system for
building a continuity program that grows your
buyer list like crazy! There's a lot of talk
these days about having a continuity program
(where people pay you monthly instead of just one
time), but this video focuses on how to use
continuity programs to get other people to build
your buyer list. Almost no one else is doing
this, and it packs my list with thousands of
eager buyers every month.

The techniques are so powerful that I've never revealed
them to the public. These videos are only available to
people who purchase by Get More Buyers course.

You'll get over 90 minutes of high-quality material that
can easily help you double or triple your income in the
next year...but it won't cost you anything extra.

Third...and I'm really excited about this...you'll get
Product Launch Tactics. This is the advanced video
interview I conducted with Jeff Walker himself.

I sent him hard-hitting advanced questions that go
beyond what's in PLF. My goal was to drill VERY deep
on how you can get best results from your own product
launches. Jeff answered all of my questions on video
for you. It's just like you were sitting with Jeff
face to face asking him your own questions.

Here's a taste of what you'll discover in this unique
video:

* How to launch without getting your merchant
account shut down...and Jeff's personal
recommendation of which merchant account to use

* The single biggest mistake people make when
they launch, and the specific steps to take to
avoid that mistake

* Does the formula still work, or are people
getting tired of product launches? (HINT: Jeff
tells you how to destroy "launch fatigue")

* What to do AFTER your launch to maintain your
momentum and make more cash

* How to get JV partners for your launch, even if
you're "nobody"

* The way to stand out from the crowd and make
ANY launch a blowout

* When NOT to use PLF for a launch, because doing
so would actually cut your profits

* And much more

These are questions not covered in Jeff's course, but
you'll get all of the answers free in the Product
Launch Tactics video included in my bonus package.
This video is unique...I'm offering it with Jeff's
permission, and nobody else can offer it.

Because it's so exclusive and valuable, I could sell
this video by itself for a high price, but you'll get
it at no extra charge as part of your bonus package.

To sum up, you're getting one-of-a-kind exclusive
material when you buy PLF through my link, and that
bonus material wouldn't cost you an extra penny.

*************************************************
WHAT TO DO RIGHT NOW
*************************************************

It's simple:

Step 1: (VERY IMPORTANT) Clear the cookies in your
browser FIRST so I'll get credit when you buy PLF
through my link

Step 2: Next, follow the link below to grab your copy
of PLF (if you arrive early, you can sign up to see the
detailed PLF case study, but make sure you return at
exactly 2:00 p.m. eastern)

http://www.michaelrasmussen.com/product-launch-formula-bonus

Step 3: One you've purchased PLF, please forward your receipt
to Michael@MichaelRasmussen.com. Once I have verified
your purchase, I will send you the links to access
your entire bonus package! It's that simple.

All the best,

Michael Rasmussen
Forum Moderator
CEO, FreeAdvertisingForum.com

P.S. Remember, PLF will sell out at lightning speed.
You need to be on top of it. Go now to see Jeff's detailed
case study, and be ready at 2:00 p.m. Eastern to order
through my link and claim your bonus:

http://www.michaelrasmussen.com/product-launch-formula-bonus

P.P.S. - IMPORTANT: I know I've already said this, but
make sure you clear your cookies before you click the
link in this email. A lot of promos have been flying
around, and I can only give you this bonus package if
I'm credited with your order.

Also, if you've previously opted into the Jeff's
announcement list, simply use a different email when
you order to ensure that you receive the bonuses. Here's
the URL one last time:

http://www.michaelrasmussen.com/product-launch-formula-bonus

No comments:

Post a Comment