Monday 13 April 2009

Did You Get Your Auto Responder Yet Watson?

Hi Watson

I want to sincerely thank you for entering your details to pick
up your complimentary auto responder account. If you could
not find the link please keep reading.

If you have joined our team then welcome on board.
Make sure you watch the video's to help you get set up
and started today.
The video's will show you how you can add the pre-written letter series
into your account very quickly. This will save you hours of writing
and will give you some valuable content to pass onto your future list.

Make sure you contact me to introduce yourself as I am bringing
in quite a few new members using this system, and sometimes
I do miss someone if the notification email gets lost.

If you have not joined, did you realize that you could get the
upgraded auto responder account + complete prospecting
system by simply joining me in 1 fr.e.e to use company.
Go now and complete Step 1!

http://suteambuilder.com/r/jitendrakbharai/sfihome.html

Just like you, I was previously searching
for a proven method
to make passive income online. When I came across this system
it seemed different to the same old stuff I was coming across, so
I decided to give it a try. Once I got set up and started to follow the
training instructions, I was all of a sudden 'building my own list'.

This is a good feeling and it all started to work like I thought it was
supposed to when you start an online business. I knew I had to share
this with as many people as possible. I truly believe this system will
work for the ordinary person no matter what level of experience.

Incase you are not aware, when you join our team you will get an
exact replica of the lead capture page you just put your details into,
only your auto responder form will be coded into the page so you will
be building your list.
Being able to give away an auto responder is a great bonus and
it gets me leads joining my list, who then become members and
work with me to build our team.
You, plus all your new members will be
able to give away this bonus as well.
Once you get new members, they will copy what we do after watching the
step by step training videos and reading the training pages.

Ok, go back and take another look at my homepage, take your time
and read it from top to bottom, after that I am sure you agree that this
system will enable anyone to succeed. Start with Step 1 and go from there.

You can get all this by joining us in just 1 fr.e.e company! No cred.it
card details needed or limited trial periods here!
http://suteambuilder.com/r/jitendrakbharai/sfihome.html

I know you are busy so I will let you go, but make sure
you keep an eye out for another email from me in around 2 days
about how I will train anyone that comes into your team.

If you do not want to join our team, you can still get your auto
responder as promised. If you could not find it you need to go back
to my homepage and follow step 2 to get the fr.e.e account.

Thanks and I look forward to hearing good news of your
success.

No comments:

Post a Comment