Monday 4 May 2009

RE: Affiliate Set Up Questions: Clickbank Says Current Crisis Also Affecting Internet Sales!

Subject: Affiliate Set Up Questions

Vendor and Affiliate Question

Name: ************
Email: ************
Nickname:**********

Subject: Affiliate Set Up Questions

Questions:
Hi
I have been an affiliate with Clickbank for a while now. For the past months i have been promoting various products though various mediums.

I have had very few sales, but i think they maybe something wrong with my account!

For the past 7 days, i have had over 3000 tids in my account, but have made no sales!

Please i wish you check my account and confirm that all is well with it. I am suspecting some strange problem with it or something.

The traffic i send to my pages are well targeted and very consistent. with this much traffic, i would have hoped to be making more sales!

This is a sad situation for me, and i am almost getting frustrated with all my marketing efforts. Just imagine 3000 tids but no sales!!

Please check my account and get back to me.

Thanks

See Reply by Cickbank Below
Hello,

Thank you for your inquiry! I have checked your account and confirmed that it is active and working properly. Please rest assured that ClickBank is not currently experiencing any issues in tracking your referrals. Our technical team is constantly checking our system to ensure that every aspect of ClickBank is functioning correctly.

It is normal to experience fluctuations in sales. Even our most successful vendors and affiliates go through periods of seemingly unusual activity. In order to understand the inconsistency of sales it is important to recognize your success as a ClickBank client is dependent upon your consumers. Several factors, such as market demand, customer interest, holidays and seasons all affect the volume of sales that your account receives. Sometimes these factors combine favorably with your marketing campaign, but sometimes they do not.

Also, please keep in mind that the current distress of the American economy is having large impact on not only Internet sales, but all sales in general.

If you are concerned that there is indeed an issue, I would recommend that you double check your advertising campaigns to make sure that everything is functioning correctly. You can verify that your links are functioning correctly by following the steps outlined below:

1. Enter your hoplink into your Internet address bar.

2. Click through the vendor's ordering process until you reach the ClickBank order form.

3. Scroll to the bottom of the ClickBank order form. You should see your account nickname listed as the affiliate.

This proves that your link is set up correctly and ensures your account will be credited with any commissions earned by referring paying customers to this vendor.

Let me know if you have any other questions.

Thank you.

Sincerely,

Jared
Clickbank Customer Support
jms@clickbank.com


How am I doing? Email my supervisor at feedback@clickbank.com with any feedback. Please use this address only for feedback as it is not monitored 24/7 and all support requests sent to the address will be moved.

No comments:

Post a Comment