Thursday 7 May 2009

The fastest, easiest way to write your first article…starting from square one

Hi Nji

I can totally understand that when folks first get the idea to do
article marketing that initially there is a "deer in the
headlights" sort of feeling of:

"Oh no-now I'm supposed to write articles. Where do I even start?"

A lot of folks just aren't used to writing-after all, when is the
last time you were required to write a professional sounding
article?

Depending on what type of work you do, you may not have had any
reason to write anything of any length since leaving school.

I even have a background in English and knew I would love writing
articles once I got the hang of it, but when I first started
article marketing I did have an adjustment period where I was
trying to get into the article writing groove.

So, if you're considering starting article marketing or if you've
already started and are still trying to get your sea legs, please
know that what you're experiencing is normal-any time we start
doing something we're not used to doing it's a bit awkward at
first!

You can rest easy that writing an article is not brain surgery-it
is very simple when you break it down into steps, which is what I'm
going to do for you. If you follow these basic steps, you will be
well on your way to writing a very respectable first article!

A little warning though-this is by no means the "definitive" way to
write an article-I just think this is a very easy way to get
started writing your first article. (I also follow this method even
though I've written tons of articles).

Here we go...

Read more at :-

http://clicks.aweber.com/y/ct/?l=EhbQ8&m=1qLszdUCArxIS9&b=PUIPTKsThwMBTlCwbq7QRA

No comments:

Post a Comment